Quick Exit
Sheffield Adults Safeguarding Partnership website RSS feed

What to do if you are worried about an adult


If it is an emergency and you think that an adult may be in immediate danger please contact the emergency services directly by calling 999.

It is important to use official sources of information for updates and advice.  Visit the Sheffield City Council's Coronvirus Hub for local guidance.

Please visit our COVID-19 information page for further information.