Quick Exit

What to do if you are worried about an adult

Contact Us (SASP)


Report adult abuse

For professionals raising safeguarding concerns please click on and complete the following  Safeguarding Adults Concern Form

If you or someone you know is being abused (or you suspect they are) then speak out, don’t ignore it and report it.

If there is no immediate danger you can tell someone you trust. This could be family, friends or professionals. If you don’t want to tell someone you know, you can contact us.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger call 999.

Next steps

If you report abuse and / neglect to Sheffield City Council, the first thing we’ll do is make sure you or the person you are concerned about is safe.

To raise a concern about adult abuse or neglect contact First Contact

0114 273 4908 Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Howden House
1 Union Street
S1 2SH